Monday, September 29, 2008

Our weekend


Adriana not wanting to pose for me.




Adriana giving the scarecrow a kiss.






My parents came down this weekend to house hunt. They found some they really liked, but don't like the location really, so we're still looking. I know one will pop up that will suit them to a "T" its just waiting for it to "pop" up is the hard part. I pretty much spent the whole weekend with them house hunting. I think on Saturday we were looking before 9am and didn't get home till after 6:30pm or so, it was a long day!
I have to tell this story on my mom. We went to the mall on Saturday to eat lunch and to kill a few minutes while we waited for our meeting with the realtor. Now as you know, I have had a recent traumatic experience with a hair cutting incident (although I'm really over it) but nevertheless, this statement from my mom didn't help. She said "look over there at that person standing over by the counter, they look a lot like you, your profile and hair cut, etc." I waited for the person to turn around to see what she was talking about, I did a double take. My mom went on and on about this person and how similar they look like me and I looked and it was defiantly a 14 or 15 year old BOY! Thanks mom! It was hilarious and me and my dad thought it was funny. I said, "mom, that is a boy". Mom's response, "oh, oh, sorry, well it just looked like he had some of your features". So either that guy looked like a woman or I look like a teenage boy, you pick, I'm sure most will agree on the latter part of that statement! :) I thought it was so funny and had a good time razzing my mom about it.
Other than being called a boy, not much else went on this weekend. Here are a couple of pictures of Adriana that we took on our front porch, their not the best, but its better than nothing.
Well, I hope all is having a great start to the work week. Have a great day!

1 comment:

missjan said...

oh so cute!! And I loved that story on your mom. we'll need to get her some fashion magazines so she can accruately tell the differnce between you and a guy!!
I am glad you and your family cut up and have fun, that's great.