Monday, September 8, 2008

Notes

Okay, I need to play catch up. We have been very busy the last few weeks, and I haven't really gotten to share all that has been going on. First of all, we had Ryan's parents here over the Labor Day weekend and thoroughly enjoyed them being here and spending a few days with us. We got to go to Branson for some shopping, we all got to play Ryan's newest toy the Nintendo Wii, my parents came down while Jim and Sandy were here and we got to go go-cart riding and just had a fun and relaxing weekend.
We just got back last night from Jeff City, where I was in my friend Tennille's wedding. It as a good time and it turned out beautifully.
The last few weeks we have been sick in our house. Adriana woke up from a nap the day before Jim and Sandy were suppose to be here and threw up everywhere all evening. I think its due to her "eye" teeth coming in. Then she got all stuffy nosed from teething too. Ryan got a head cold while his parents were here and he so lovingly shared it with me and I was sick for the wedding I was in this last weekend. I still feel like my head is in a fog. I hope to kick this thing within the next few days.
Another note, is that my parents are putting their house on the market to sell! They are wanting to move down this way to be closer to me, oh wait, that's not right, they want to be closer to Adriana. This is a big step for them. They both were born and raised in Jeff City and have never left town. They have always said that they would love to live in the Springfield area, but its hard to start fresh too. They would keep an apartment or trailer in Jeff City so that we might go back and visit friends and family that they would be leaving behind. They love their house and where they live so I hope and pray that they will find something they like just as much here and that the timing of their house selling and them finding one here will all work out. It would be a big help for us when they move down here. We have no family down this way so it makes it hard for us to run errands or whatever. It will be nice to have a reliable babysitter that I trust and know is looking out for the best interest of my child.
Well, I guess that's all my random thoughts for now. I had pictures of Ryan's parents when they were down here, but they are on my new camera, and I haven't downloaded the software yet so I can put pictures on my computer. Stay tuned for those. One more side note. I changed my "comment" status so hopefully you won't even have to sign in if you want to leave a comment on my blog. I hope it works!

No comments: