Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Party

Today, Adriana had a special Valentine's Day party at school. I must have missed the memo on it being PJ day, but she looked cute anyway in her heart tights, pink shirt and Valentines "pretty" for her hair. I don't think any of them in her class fully understood what was going on, but they had fun. I went to school early to go to the party they had and the exchanging of the V-Day cards. It was so funny, as soon as I walked in a little kid came up to me and asked me if I had a baby in my belly. Well, not anymore but thanks for letting me know that I still look like I do, Got to love kids' honesty.
Although it was chaotic, it was fun to watch them all enjoy themselves. Adriana was surprised and excited to see me there. Here are some pictures of the party.
Side note: I thought it was funny, as soon as I pulled out the camera, I had kids lined up to have their pictures taken. They all must be hams at that age, glad to know that Adriana is "normal".
Adriana excited to see me at school.
Adriana and Miss Nikki. She is so good at being
animated when reading stories, singing songs
and being so good with the kids.
Adriana and Miss Laura. Miss Laura use to
watch Adriana when she was a baby in the
nursery and is so sweet with Adriana.
All the kids and their boxes, ready for the
candy and cards.
Adriana and her Valentines Box, not the best
but it works for last minute.
Finn, Adriana, Danika, and Erin. Finn is the one
who asked me if I was pregnant.
Adriana and some of her friends.
I'm still super busy this week working on Adriana's party. We'll have lots of pictures and write about next week. Hope everyone is having a good week.

3 comments:

renee said...

love love love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pierce family said...

Looks like so much fun...can't wait to read more!

Kara said...

These are such cute pictures! It looks like she had fun!