Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Birthday weekend

Well tomorrow is my last birthday for my 20's. Its kind of sad, and I don't know why really. I guess you always hear the 30 is the beginning of the end, but I know its not, and I know the closer we move to the big 3-0 it doesn't seem as old as it use to.
I have an interesting family story about my birthday. I share my birthday with 2 other family members. First of all, I was born on my Grandma Veltrops birthday. Second, me and my cousin, Jessie, were born the same day, same year. So Grandma Veltrop, got 2 granddaughters on the same day. With a family full of grandsons, she was excited to get 2 grand daughters on her birthday. When we were younger, the 3 of us would get together for the weekend and celebrate. It was always such a fun time. As we have grown older and moved away, its been harder to see each other on our shared day, but I wanted to wish them both, a wonderful Birthday, fulled with much love and happiness.
Also tomorrow, my baby turns 3 months old. That is so hard to believe. Adriana turned 3 years old, and Paxton turns 3 months old. Now, if only I was turning 23 ....:)

No comments: