Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pictures

We had the kids pictures taken this last week. For some reason, getting their pictures done, always stresses me out. It would stress me out with getting just Adriana's done, but now I have two kids to get ready, pick out outfits and get to smile. Its something that I dreaded, but in the end am pretty pleased with how they turned out. I know these pictures are small, but you can click on the link below to view all the pictures. Adriana has picked up a silly looking smile this last week or so, so that's about all she did. We did, however, trick her and get some good smiles from her. These were also the first pictures I got of them together (professionally anyway). Adriana didn't really want anything to do with being with Paxton, so we had to work with what we got. Here are the pictures.

http://www.picturepeople.com/sso/publishconfirm.sso?data=jOMGi1zwk5Pk6h54P2OJk7j%2f3I5h%2fg7MzDW%2f0zmveQAH9BPI4rWLqkz6m%2bpZmdJmlV2Q9EtGz%2fLXjz%2fAtv56Ww%3d%3d




















5 comments:

The Shindels said...

These are PRECIOUS, Lori!

Hilary said...

Pictures stress me out too! I usually leave with sweatstains on my shirt. They turned out perfect though!

Victoria Pierce said...

Their so cute!

NAD said...

Why isn't Ryan in a dress? Maybe his N sync Shirt! Pictures look very good though.

The Pierces said...

Your pictures are so fun! We were looking at pictures the other day. Ashley went through a time of freaking out every time she saw a camera...mine or a professional! It is funny now, but it wasn't so funny then. The pictures are really good!