Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random Thoughts

I have taken some different photos lately, so I thought I would share them. They are a variety of different things "laying" around the house.

The first one is of Paxton taking a nap on the couch. I love his little lip how when his chubby cheeks are smashed down how they make his lip pucker. I took him to his 2 week check-up last week, and he gained 1lbs 1oz, since his 2 day appointment. His doctor told me at his 2 day appt that he had lost too much weight since birth, he had lost 10 oz. So we have upped his feedings and before you know it, we have us a 10lb 4oz baby at 2 weeks old.





This other picture was taken last night at dinner time. The dinner I made was a flop, so we got a pizza instead. We don't ever eat in the family room, but since the finale of "Biggest Loser" was on, we sat in the family room, eating our fating pizza and watching people loose weight(yes, I see the irony in it). Anyway, as we were almost finished, Zoe came in a joined us. Don't get grossed out, she didn't come any closer to the food than showed. I thought it was funny, Ryan thought it was gross, so I took a picture.

This next picture is of Adriana laying on Ryan as he is working out. Ryan has been hard core working out for a little over 2 months now and has been losing some serious weight. I am proud of him for sticking with it as good has he is. I knew he was serious about it, when he didn't go for seconds on Thanksgiving. :)
Anyway, Ryan was trying to do a sideways sit up and Adriana came up and laid on him to make it more challenging.
This last set of pictures is of all our Christmas trees. I normally love decorating for Christmas, however this year, has been pretty tough for me to decorate with a new little one around.
Our "fancy" tree. I wanted a tall
tree for upstairs, since our ceilings
are vaulted and I found this one
at Goodwill for $11. I was very
excited.
Our normal tree, however, this
year, since I had my fancy tree,
I made this one the "fun" tree.
My "Candy" tree. I have suckers, and gingerbread
men hanging from this tree. I thought it was a
cute theme.

No comments: