Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Program

Note: This blog post was written to be posted on December 18th, but due to technical difficulties, I'm just now getting it put up. Sorry for the delay.

Well, I should have done this post yesterday, or at least A post. I feel so bad. Yesterday was Ryan's 31st birthday, and I did NOTHING for him and got him nothing. I feel like such a bum. There are just not enough hours in the day to get anything done these days and I feel like I'm just running in circles chasing my tail.


To my wonderful husband: Sorry I dropped the ball this birthday. I know it wasn't fun and exciting, but I hope you still had a good day. You are the best father and husband to me and the kids, we are truly blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you for all that you do. You are the best and I love you so much!


Yesterday was also Adriana's first Christmas program at school. It was so cute! I love watching little kids on stage, you never know what is going to happen. Adriana was so cute up there, we enjoyed it so much. I had to download this video to YouTube, since the file was too big. Click on the link below to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60eqwkSAjpA

1 comment:

missjan said...

oh Lori, birthday s can be celebrated anyway anytime, so just go for it another day and SURPRISE him.

enjoyed the video. so cute.