Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Photo Shoot

Today I took Paxton to get his 1 month pictures done. I am bound and determined to make sure this kid has just as many pictures as Adriana does. Picture People are having a great deal, so I decieded to take him there to get some pictures done. I want to get some more taken with both Adriana and him, but today was all about him. He did really good and I was really pleased with how they turned out. Here is a link so you can see our hansome little man for yourself.

http://www.picturepeople.com/sso/publishconfirm.sso?data=jOMGi1zwk5Pk6h54P2OJk7j%2f3I5h%2fg7MzDW%2f0zmveQAH9BPI4rWLqkz6m%2bpZmdJmDbyPB7DT5a5SorAsJQhhjQ%3d%3d

2 comments:

The Shindels said...

Awww...How did you ever pick? Ilike #11 the best. :o)

Lori said...

We picked the picture right underneath the one with me holding him. It was hard to choose.