Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sleeping on the Floor


I took this picture yesterday durning Adriana's nap. I fought her for close to 2 hours to stay in bed and take a nap. She was wound up! The only reason I wanted her to stay in bed yesterday, is because I was needing a nap too! I told myself that if she got up again, then I would just let her stay up (this being at 3:30pm). I heard her get up and play by the door. She always does this when she gets out of bed. She laid there and played for sometime, and then it dawned on me that she had be quite for about 10 minutes. I had a feeling she feel asleep on the floor and sure enough she had. Some kids can sleep anywhere, the dinner table, toilet, shopping cart, you name it and they are snoozing, but not Adriana. She is just like me and has to have her bed and quite, that's why I was so suprised.
I couldn't open the door all the way, so I stuck the camera in and took a picture. I thought it was too funny.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Cracks me up! Zachary has done this before. I don't know why these little two year olds fight their naps so much. I would die for an afternoon nap.