Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm bored!

Today has been a long day already and its not even 1pm. We had some storms blow through last night, we didn't get anything too bad, just a good thunderstorm out of the whole thing, but today its cold and dreary. I hate being cooped up in the house so we went and ran a few places this morning, but nothing fun. Now as I sit here typing, Adriana is watching a video and I'm ready for her to go down for a nap. I know that sounds bad, but I'm ready for a little break. I'm tired today. I woke up at 6am to Zoe freaking out over seeing a cat on our deck. Its the worse sound you have ever heard, and this isn't the first time she has woke us up having a fit. I never did go back to sleep after that, and I'm beat!
Me and my mom are having ANOTHER garage sale tomorrow. I want to get rid of all the crap I have, and if I don't sell it, its going to Goodwill. I hope it will warm up quickly tomorrow, the morning temperature is suppose to be around 34 degrees.
Well, I guess that's all for now. Hope everyone is having a good Friday and a very Happy Easter.

1 comment:

The Shindels said...

Hey! Just a tip from a tax person...make a detailed list of the stuff you donate to Goodwill as you pack it up. We donated a couple of bags of clothes last year that we got a $500 deduction for!!! I would never have thought we'd get that much. My tax software can help you assign values to the stuff you donate, but you have to know what you donated! :o) Happy garage sale-ing!