Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mirror, Mirror

I took these pictures the other day while Adriana was singing and talking in front of the mirror with my hat on. She loves to look at herself in the mirror and talk and laugh, its too cute.





We had a pretty low key weekend. Didn't really do too much. Saturday we went to a few garage sales and then had some friends over for a BBQ that evening. Sunday morning, Adriana woke up with a high fever and said she didn't feel good. She ran a fever all day and only threw up once. I don't know what it was, but in only lasted on Sunday. Ryan, of course, was looking up "swine flu" on the Internet to make sure she didn't have that. Whatever it was, it ran its course and she is fine now.
Not much else is going on with us, still no bites on our house. We're still praying that someone will come along and want to buy. We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Cute pictures! I know the Lord has the perfect people for your house. I will keep praying.