Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

This is the post I have been dreading, because I want to download so many pictures, and it takes forever! Anyway, I'm going to try to have patience and let them download, because they are good. We had a big weekend. Saturday me and mom had another garage sale at their house to try to get rid of more of our crap, oops, I mean our valuable treasures. Anyway, while we did that, my dad, Ryan and Adriana colored Easter Eggs. Since Ryan and Adriana were trapped at home without a mode of transportation, my dad went out to our house with eggs and they had a good time. I was quite nervous about the men being in charge with no supervision (since they were asking how to boil the eggs) but they actually did really good. They turned out really cute. I bought Adriana an egg kit last year and so this year they got to do it. The kit was making the characters from Sesame Street. They turned out cute and Adriana had a good ol' time. Here are pictures from that event...


Pa and Adriana putting stickers on
the Eggs.


Adriana sampling the eggs.





Daddy and Adriana coloring the eggs.



The finished products.

Adriana had an Easter egg hunt at school on Wednesday. I don't think it was as traumatic as the one on Sunday and she had fun with all her friends. Here are pictures that her teachers sent to me from that hunt...


Adriana and her classmates


Hunting the eggs




Egg Hog...She has at least 4 eggs in her
hands and you see the poor kid in the
back of her with nothing. We're working
on sharing...
On Easter Sunday we went to church. We had a great time and then went to mom and dad's house for an Easter feast! It was good eatin'. Adriana had another egg hunt over there. She wasn't wild about them to begin with and by the end of Easter she had participated in about 3 of them. She had fun finding the eggs and seeing what Mimi and Pa put inside of them. Here are some pictures of that...

Hunting Eggs at Mimi and Pa's


This was the best shot I got with
her and her Easter Dress. It was
cold and rainy that day.

1 comment:

mindy said...

i had a garage sale this weekend too!