Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sick Drama

Adriana has always been really sensitive to any kind of drama, good or bad. She really takes in things, and if its disturbing in any way, she will always replay what happened over and over. Anytime she has gotten sick (throwing up) herself, it is very upsetting to her and she will just cry, which is understandable. Well, last night we had let Zoe out in the backyard to explore and she must have eaten something out there that made her belly upset. She had come in and we were all in the family room and Zoe started to heave, I knew what was coming and Adriana just stood there watching her heaving, wondering what Zoe was doing. Well, Zoe finally got sick (to put it nicely) and Adriana started screaming her head off! It was the funniest thing ever! (I am laughing just thinking about it.) She just started crying and crying, and pointing to Zoe's "treat" she left on the carpet. It really traumatized her! She just kept crying for several minutes, once Ryan had it cleaned up she still would go over and point to where it was and would relive the drama all over again. Too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Lily I'm on my Mom's accout thingy I guess.
Well I read that story and I thought it was the funniest thing! Ha I do the same thing even though I am wayyy older. If someone throws up. Ii start screaming and crying. One time I was watching Shaun a couple of years ago and I came down stairs and then Shaun going " I just threw up " What? The next thing i know is that I'm crying my head off. That was a couple of years ago I don't think I would be too much like that anymore.

Jen said...

The best part of the story for me was where you said "Ryan cleaned it"!!!