Monday, January 5, 2009

I feel like I'm letting everyone down by not having new posts. It has been so hard for me to get back into the swing of things. I can't even tell you the date without looking at the calendar. The holidays screwed me up being towards the end of the work week. Ryan would work 2 days and then was off for the holidays and then worked one day and then was off for the weekend. That just screwed me up! If you could get such a thing like Jet Lag from riding in the car from to and from the same time zone, I would have it. This last trip to Alabama just wiped me out! Don't get me wrong, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and I wouldn't have changed anything about it (expect maybe stay a few days longer), but its a lot of work to drive that far, with a toddler in tow.
Adriana was back to school today and was so excited. She loves school and I think she really missed her teachers and friends there. Ryan's back to a full week of work and I'm doing the same thing. Somehow laundry, dishes, cooking and cleaning never take a holiday vacation. Ryan helps out a lot around the house, so I'm very thankful to have his help.
I know, I still need to post Christmas pictures, but our computer just takes so long to download and half the time the stupid computer shuts off in the middle of doing posts, that I just don't have the energy right now to fool with it. I hope to get something up in the next couple of days.
I don't even know what I wrote in my last post, but Adriana has a double ear infection so we've been fighting that along with a bad cough. Again, I miss my sleep!
Well, I hope all is well in the new year with everyone. I know this year will go by just as fast if not faster than 2008, so enjoy each day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up, Lori- I can tell you are a good mom and wife. We are so proud of you.. and you have a beautiful family. Hope Adriana feels better soon.