Thursday, January 8, 2009

I know, I still have been a slacker and have yet to post pictures, who knows, I might still do that tonight. I went to this exercise class at this church here in Ozark, the same church I go to MOPS at. Anyway, the program is called Zumba. Has anyone heard of this? Its a salsa, African Dance type class. (Well, since its at a Baptist church, they can't call it "dance" so they call it "creative movement") I know it sounds weird but its really a fun way to get some exercise. Anyone who knows me and my coordination knows that seeing me in a fast paced, dance type aerobics class, can imagine what a fool I made of myself. The good thing is, I wasn't the only crazy one there. I had a lot of fun and signed up for a months worth of classes. Who knows "Dancing with the Stars" maybe calling me next...

1 comment:

renee said...

i would pay money to see that...