Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Catching up

I felt like its been forever since I have posted anything. A lot has gone on since I've posted last, but just haven't had time to sit down and write.
For starters, my parents FOUND A HOUSE! Its such a cute house! I'm so glad they got one. They don't close on it until Feb 20th and are still getting all the paper work taken care of, but they are very excited to say the least. They are still renting and hopefully the land lady will let them brake their lease. Anyway, when they get settled in, I'll post pictures.
I have also been busy planning Adriana's birthday. She turned 23 months old on the 19th, and its hard to believe that she will be 2 next month. We are having a Dora themed Birthday party and I hope she will enjoy it. I'm looking forward to Ryan's family coming up and spending a couple of days with us over her birthday.
I know that there is more, but I feel brain dead. Life is good with us, and we're staying busy. I'll try to post something more interesting later.

No comments: