Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Warning: This is Boring

Well, I don't have anything in particular to write about today. I have found that people stop looking at your blog if you don't update often, so I figure I'll write something to keep people coming back for more. Not much is new around our household. Adriana is changing more and more all the time. She just started doing animal sounds. Its so cute when she does them and she gets so proud of herself. Right now, Adriana is watching her favorite video, which is a Sesame Street video and there is a song on there that The Count sings and for some reason, it scares her, and she always frantically looks for the remote so I will turn it. I don't get it, she isn't scared of the Count any other time. Anyway, like I said there's nothing going on with us as you can tell by this boring blog entry.
In the news: Did you hear about the boy on Saturday that got decapitated at Six Flags in Georgia? He jumped a couple of fences to get his hat that he lost on the Batman roller coaster and ended up in a restricted area and while he was there he got struck by someone on the ride. He was from a youth group that was there for a day. It is so sad. I'm leery about rides and things that can go wrong and stories like that just confirm my fears. Now granted he was doing something he shouldn't have, but its still scary.
Also, have you seen the new milk jugs? I just saw them in passing on the news this morning and they look like gas cans or something. I don't know why they are changing them, hopefully it will bring the price of milk down. Look for them in a store near you.
Well, I'll stop boring the socks off you, and wrap this up. I hope you are having a good week thus far. Its a short week and a long weekend ahead, so that will give you something to look forward to. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I check your blog every day so don't worry about me not looking at it. That was very sad about that boy, I didn't know all the details; but that's very sad now that I do.

Lauren said...

Zzzzzzz...huh, oh, sorry, I was, uh, umm, yeah, that kid, I told people at work that story and they had no compassion at all for him.

To me what's really sad is how he will forever be known as the boy who got decapitated at Six Flags for doing something really dumb and his parents will have to live with that. I just really feel sorry for them having to get that news on a day when they were supposed to be having nothing but fun.

On a second note, I was just kidding. Your blog is not boring.

The Shindels said...

I was going to just leave you some "zzzzzzzz," but Lauren beat me to it.