Monday, July 28, 2008

New Hair Do

Alright, I guess I can't hide under a rock until my hair grows out, so here goes. I have been wanting a short hair cut for some time now and just had things come up that made me postpone it until now. I normally get my hair cut from a girl at the mall who does a great job, well, this time I went to a "European Spa" place because I had a free coupon for a hair cut. Now I know why I had a free coupon. I showed this girl, who looked like she was 12 by the way, a few pictures of what I wanted my hair to look like, apparently she was blind, because it is NOTHING like what I wanted! She kept getting shorter and shorter. Ryan isn't big on short hair and didn't want it to "look like a guys", well that also didn't happen. Let's just say I was in tears on Friday night over my HAIR! I'm not someone that EVER cares about my hair. I mean, its hair, it will grow out, right? Well, I was crying because I look like a MAN! I HATE MY HAIR! I know it will grow out, but its not at all what I wanted. Ryan was very supportive and said "well at least this will make for a funny blog!". I would rather tell jokes to have a "funny blog" and not a butch hair cut, but what can you do? I can wish all I want that I hadn't gone there, but that won't make my hair re-appear. So for now, if I don't get out of the house until the sun goes down or you see me walking around with a paper bag on my head, you will know why.

Adriana still doesn't know what happened to moms hair and she will just stop what ever she is doing, and want to touch my hair. Poor child is probably embarrassed to be seen with me. One of my many chances to embarrass my child as every good mom does.

3 comments:

Leasa said...

Stop it! You look beautiful! I know it's not what you were wanting but it still looks nice. And yeah, you're right, it does grow out. :)

Jeanie said...

I love the hair. I have had some hair cuts I have been upset about - like the dye job that went orange and the attempt to correct that made it purple. You are fabulous with short hair. If Ryan likes long hair, he can grow his out!

Jen said...

Seriously, your hair looks amazing here!! She's just happy to have a hot mama... and who cares what Ryan wants!! :) hehe jk ryan