Monday, July 28, 2008

The other night at the dinner table Adriana decided to mimic our cat Zoe and how she eats. I saw her the other day bend down over Zoe's food bowl and try to eat her food like she sees the cat eat, well now we are trying this out on our food too apparently. Here is a video from the other night. (In the video you will hear her say "eow", that is what Zoe says).

Here is another video I took today of Adriana after she had a chocolate chip cookie. Her mouth was covered in chocolate and I told her she looked like Cookie Monster (one of her favorites on Sesame Street). Whenever she sees or hears Cookie Monster, she talks in a real gruff voice (like Cookie does).

I hope you enjoyed the videos, she has been cracking me up lately with all the new things she does. She is getting to be a such a big helper around the house, cleaning up after spills, throwing trash away in the trash can and picking up her toys after playing with them, most of the time without being asked. I must say I am quite impressed. For example, this morning she was drinking out of a water bottle (which she loves to do) and had spilled some water on the floor. I was side tracked with something else and hadn't noticed and she just walked over to the kitchen, grabbed a towel and went over and tried to clean up the spilled water. I thought that was very good for a 17 month old to know how to do that. Well, I guess I'll stop bragging on my daughter for now. :) I'll be blogging more soon!

No comments: