Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Peek-A-Boo

Here's a video that we took last night. I originally got the camera out to shoot Adriana, because she loves walking around with a blanket on her head and playing peek-a-boo, and last night she had a blanket on her head and picked up my phone to talk on the phone while still being covered up. Of course, by the time I got the camera out, she didn't do it anymore, but this I did still get a picture of her doing it (I wanted video though).




Anyway, she was in a real good mood last night and actually smiled for some pics, so here are those.

And last but not least, here is a video of her playing peek-a-boo with daddy.

I love how she shakes her head while daddy is hiding.

3 comments:

Kara said...

That's so cute! She's so beautiful. And so much hair!

The Shindels said...

I love that giggle!! That video is priceless.

Lauren said...

I love those videos of Adriana. Keep posting them.