Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Back!!!

I come before you with my head held down, ashamed that it has been well over a month since my last post. I will say, that I had typed up a quick note that I THOUGHT had posted a couple of weeks ago, letting you know, my faithful readers, that I was going to take the month of October off. Actually what had happened is before I knew it, October was half way over and I felt a ton of stress to write a post in my blog, but then I thought, "I don't want my blog to be stressful, so I will take a month off!". I enjoy my blog and I enjoy writing stories and posting pictures, but it does take time and lately, time is pretty precious to me, because I don't feel like I have a lot of it free these days. So forgive me, check back this week and hopefully, I can get caught up before the major holidays are here (which is in a little over 2 weeks for Thanksgiving!) How is any of this possible??

No comments: