Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Paxton!

Disclaimer: In all of the following pictures, I am not looking the best. You would think that over the years, I might improve, but no, not yet....Don't say I didn't warn you!

So today we celebrate our Paxton Boy's 2nd Birthday! Its hard to believe that my baby is 2 already! How did he go from this...

To this....

So fast? He is so much more than we would have ever imagined. He is full speed. I tell people, he has 2 speeds, full blast and sleep, with nothing in between. He's a sweet baby who still likes to be held, and I will savor that for as long as possible. He comes up and says, "holds you", wanting to be picked up and loved on. I LOVE that! He's also getting quite a personality. He loves to joke around and kid. Its funny to see what he understands and what he will kid back about. His new thing is when you hand him something or do something for him he responds with "thanks dude!". We don't know where he got that, but its so cute. So many things about him we love so much. Does he wear me out? Yes, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! Happy Birthday Paxton, we love you so much and can't wait to see what life holds for you!

A side note: While going through the pictures tonight, I came across one from Adriana's second Birthday. Just thought you would like to compare the kids at the same age. Its funny. Everyone always says how much Adriana looks like me and how much Paxton looks like Ryan, yet they look so much alike. I can't get over how much their faces look the same. Also, we had Paxton's party last night, a post will be coming soon about that.

No comments: