Friday, September 30, 2011

First Day of School

Yeah, Yeah, I know, school has been in session for a month or so, I'm a little behind, what can I say. School has been busy and we have been busy ever since it started up. The kids like school a lot. Adriana LOVES pre-K and comes home everyday telling me all about it. Her teachers brag on how well she does in school, that's what a momma wants to hear. Paxton likes it good enough, I guess. He's good about not fussing when I drop him off, but my class,that I teach and his class have gym class together and that hasn't gone too well, with him seeing me and then having to leave. Our classrooms are right next door to each other and we take every precaution to avoid him seeing me while his class or mine walk by each other's room. He'll adjust, I'm sure. My class is doing great! It took the kiddos a few weeks to get use to being dropped off by their parents, but they are doing good, not crying anymore and starting to get into the routine of things. I think its going to be a great year! Here are pictures of all of us, as we rushed out the door on the first day of school.



Paxton on his first day of preschool, ever.



Adriana all geared up for Pre-K!



All of ready to head to school.


The kids with Daddy.



Notice that in every picture they have their breakfast bars. Sadly, that's their breakfast on school days, its just too hard to sit them down to eat and be out the door by 8am. They adjust well though. Hope everyone else is off to a good start this school year!

No comments: