Thursday, November 10, 2011

In Pictures....

When you see your kids everyday, its hard to notice how fast they change and grow up. You may notice that they all of a sudden seem to have a mouth full of teeth or super long hair, but you miss the settle changes, which is kind of sad. Thank goodness for pictures, right? There are things you may forget, a facial expression, a cheesy smile or a goofy way they stand, but pictures capture it all for us. I LOVE having pictures all over our house, I think it makes it seem so cozy and I always enjoy seeing pictures hanging on people's wall when I go to their houses too. Its fun to see kids grow up and change.
Recently I updated some pictures that are hanging in our stairway. Its kind of sad to update pictures. Its like you're covering up your children as babies and making them grow up through pictures. Anyway, as I prepared to change them, I took pictures of the before and after. Its amazing how much they have changed within 18 months or so. Time goes by too fast!















2 comments:

renee said...

love this!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute family! Don't ever take them for granted. Bev