Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date

Okay, so since I'm so far behind on my blog, this Daddy Daughter Date Night probably happened about a month and a half ago or so. Chick-Fil-A had a daddy daughter night and I just KNEW Adriana would LOVE some one on one time with her hero, her daddy. I told Ryan about it, he was all for it. We told Adriana about it and told her that she gets to go on a date with Daddy. So we did hair, make-up and a fancy dress for the occasion. Ryan kept reminding me that it wasn't a fancy event, but what girl doesn't like going on a date and getting all dolled up? She was so excited, Ryan even went and got her some flowers, which she LOVED!

I'm so glad they got to go, they had a blast and hopefully made memories for both of them, that lasts a long time! Here's to many more date nights with Daddy!

No comments: