Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year-2012!!



MAN, how is it possible that it is 2012? Time just seems to slip away faster each year. I know I have slacked off so much on my blog over the last few months, life is a total whirlwind these days, and I'm waiting (and hoping) that they will slow down SOON, but I'm afraid, I might just be wishful thinking.

2011 was, overall, a pretty good year for us. God blesses us richly everyday, and we are thankful that this last year was full of blessings.

Ryan's work has kept steady all year (which isn't always the case) and he has been able to remain one of the top sales people in his job. He is a hard worker and he does an excellent job at providing for his family.

Adriana started Pre-K in the fall and LOVES it! I DREAD the thought of her going off to Kindergarten this fall. She couldn't be more excited about it (which is a good thing), but how is it that my baby is old enough to be going off to "real" school. She's so smart and is in a mode where she LOVES to write, try to read and do puzzles, she difinitely gets all those things from her Daddy!

Paxton, is well, 120% ALL boy! This busy little 2 year old, keeps me on my toes! He started Preschool this year, and (for the most part) seems to enjoy it (until he runs into me in the hallways!). He's got such a sweet, tender heart, but also has a busy, wild side that can plum wear me out at times. He's a smart little guy too and enjoys being read too. He also loves to pick on his Sissy, whom he ultimately loves and adores.

This last year has been super busy one for me. Not so much the first part of the year, but about half way through, I was asked to teach our Sunday School class (which I do love doing and am thankful for a class that is patient as I learn and develop). I also started teaching at the Preschool the kids go to. I have a busy classroom with 8 little 2 year old BOYS! They are so sweet and I'm blessed beyond measure to have this job. I also am still a discussion group leader with my MOPS group, which I enjoy too!

Life has definitely been busy. I am amazed at how God continues to care for us, day to day and how our needs are met without fail.

My hope for your family and ours, is that 2012 brings many rich blessings, good health and love from friends and family in your lives. God never promised us an easy road, but with Him by our side, we can get through the tough times. Here's to a great year, a better you (and me!) and true happiness! Happy New Year!

No comments: