Friday, April 1, 2011

One Tangled Up Party

Well the other night, we splurged. We RARELY splurge (especially the day BEFORE payday), but we couldn't help ourselves. I normally buy everything used, and I mean everything (except for food and underwear). But the movie "Tangled" came out this week. It was actually Ryan's idea to get it for Adriana. Normally, if we buy something like this, we wait until a birthday or holiday to give it. I know, Easter is around the corner, but I already have some stuff stashed away and we are like kids ourselves so we wanted to give Adriana this gift NOW instead of later. So on Wednesday night, we told Adriana we had a surprise for her. We asked her if she would like to have a family PJ party, eat pizza and watch a movie. Of course, her answer was YES! She still didn't know about "Tangled" yet, so that was the next surprise. We told her we got something for her and to close her eyes. She was so excited about it, but she still didn't really know what to think. I ran and got a $5 pizza from Little Ceasers and changed into my PJ's. Everyone was in their PJ's except Ryan. (My PJ's were by request of Adriana).

As we call it, I made a "nest" on the floor with pillows and soft blankets. Even Milo had to get in on the action.

Of course, Paxton couldn't care less about any of it, and since I had seen the movie twice and Ryan hadn't ever seen it, I was on ornery boy patrol. He was getting into everything, but overall we had a great night and hope to do movie/pizza/PJ nights more often.

1 comment:

renee said...

what a fun night! pj parties are the best! :)