Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Adriana-isms

Adriana has said some stuff over the past month or so, and I hope I can remember them, because they made me laugh. *When we got Milo groomed, we were going to drop him off that morning. I had just gotten finished telling Adriana what we were doing that day. A few minutes later she asked, "Mommy, what are we doing today?". I told her I had just finished telling her, and she said, "Oh, that's right, we are taking Milo to the grimmers!". After we picked Milo up from the "Grimmers" she went up to him and said, "Milo you smell as pretty as a dog". *One night Adriana and Paxton was playing and Paxton went over to her and grabbed her arm and Adriana's reaction was, "Paxton stop grabbing my arm, you're not a police officer!" *Adriana thinks she needs salt and pepper on food, if we put salt and pepper on our food. The other night she put some on there, and she leaned over and whispered (loud enough for everyone to hear), "Daddy, I don't like the black salt, its spicy". I know there is more, but unfortunately, I'm drawing a blank. I need to write them down when they happen.

No comments: