Saturday, November 27, 2010

Exhausted!

Maybe I shouldn't be writing this right now, maybe I should get some sleep before making a blog entry, but I feel like I should write to all my "fans" and let you know there will be plenty of posts to come. I say all of this, because we just got home from a 12 hour car ride with 2 small kids. We got to go on a week long trip to Alabama/Florida to visit Ryan's family. We had a great time. We threw Paxton a birthday party, celebrated Thanksgiving with his family in FL, got to hang out with good friends and got to spend a lot of good quality time with his family. It was a long week, with lots of stories to tell. I will post them soon. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for and a lot of times we take things for granted, so much so, we can't even notice how blessed we really are. I have been blessed beyond measure, God is so good!

No comments: