Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fender Bender

Last week, Ryan got into a small accident. He was going down a busy street in Springfield, and a lady cut him off and Ryan slammed on the breaks and hit the rear right side of her truck. Thankfully no one got hurt, the kids weren't in the car or it wasn't any worse. I am highly irritated at the lady who cut him off and what a huge stress this little accident has turned into. Between rental cars, insurances and our trip to Alabama (which the wreck happened 10 days before) it has caused for some extra stress in my life.
Here's the picture of the van. Like I said, it wasn't bad, but has cost over $3000.00 in damages.
Here is our rental. A 2010 Chevy Tahoe. Don't get me wrong, its a nice vehicle, but MAN, I miss my van. This thing is SO huge, its hard to get use to.
Our body shop should have the van done by Thursday or Friday of this week, we leave on Saturday. In all of this God is teaching me patience and being content with what I have.

No comments: