Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Here's one of my favorite, easy fall recipes. Whenever I take it places, people can't get enough of it. I wish I had a picture for you, but every time I make it, I forget to take one. Here it is, hope you enjoy it!

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

1 box of yellow cake mix
1 (15 oz) can of solid pack pumpkin
1 (12 oz) can Evaporated Milk
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups of Sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 C. Chopped Pecans
1 Cup Melted Butter

Preheat oven 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 9x13 pan. Combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Pour in dish. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture. Top with pecans. Drizzle melted butter over pecans. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cool. Top with Cool Whip.

No comments: