Sunday, December 5, 2010

Paxton's First Birthday

I have fallen so behind in my blogging, I'm such a slacker. This last week was super busy and I feel like I'm drowning in Christmas decorations and re-cooping from our Alabama trip. I am getting around to posting about the trip, I promise, it just takes so much time to upload pictures and write, but they are on their way. I was wanting to do a post first, about Paxton's party at my mom's house. Paxton's birthday fell on Sunday the 21st this year, so since we were going to be in AL for his actual birthday, my parents decided to throw a small little party for him the Wednesday before we left. He didn't know what to think of all the decorations, hats and balloons. Adriana so willingly helped Mimi decorate for his party. We had a real nice meal and of course, cupcakes. Here are some pics from his little party.





Thank you Mom and Dad for throwing him a good little party. By the time he turned one, he was walking around EVERYWHERE! Its like it just clicked one day, and he was over crawling and started walking anywhere he wanted. He still only has 2 teeth, but more are pushing through. By the time Adriana was his age, she had at least 6 teeth. He is such a loving, sweet little boy. He's rough and tough and all boy. Happy Birthday Paxton, you bring more joy in our lives than you'll ever know.

No comments: