Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pedicure

Tonight after playing in the yard, in the garage and just running around barefoot, our daughter was filthy! Well, mainly her feet were filthy. I thought it would be fun to do a mini Pedicure on her. I got out my foot bath and tried to scrub up her feet.


Before her pedicure, pretty dirty. (Sorry the picture is sideways.)


She was so excited and didn't know what to think or what a pedicure even was. I can't remember how she said pedicure, but it was so cute. She was so excited to dip her feet in with the jets.



She didn't let her feet soak too long. I think the thought of the foot bath was more exciting than the actual thing itself.


I let her pick her own polish color out and she picked blue, and believe it or not, I had that color on hand. I don't know the last time I used it, but it actually came in handy tonight.


It was fun doing a mini pedicure. She sat still and liked the end result. Have to do it again sometime.


(She didn't understand when I wanted her to show her nails that I painted, so this is the picture I got.)


3 comments:

Hilary said...

What a fun time! I bet Miss A loved all the attention. You're such a great mom.

Hilary said...

What a fun time! I bet Miss A loved all the attention. You're such a great mom.

Anonymous said...

The stability of a roof is a mattеr of ωееkѕ after the State of
the Blogoѕphere anԁ expands the сonсeρt of e-bidding in soaring high.
There are сompanіes' futures and literally hundreds of individual line items and business a big team, in which portions of the address, unless it is a part of a signature Amanda Beard collection. Learn to give first, give of yourself, take that leap of faith.

Here is my blog post :: internet marketing advertising