Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Face Lift

I have these letters that I have always had in Adriana's room. I have painted them several times to change with the themes of her room. It has been bothering me for a long, that her letters don't REALLY match her room. They went well in there, but still, the colors were a little off. When I went to visit my cousin last week, she had her girls names hanging on the wall, but they were so cute. She told me how she did them, so yesterday, I set out to change her letters.
Here is BEFORE:

And here is AFTER:



This was an inexpensive way to "jazz" up her room. What I did was paint the sides to match and then take scrapbook paper, trace the letters, cut them out and Modge Podge the paper on top of the letters. It was a really clever way to customize her letters!
Note: Annie, I will post a "how to" on how I do garage sales. I'm still collecting things, and will post something soon. Stay tuned....


2 comments:

The Shindels said...

Perfect! I can't wait!

The Pierce family said...

Very cute, Lori!