Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So it just dawned on me that we have about 23 days until closing on our house. I haven't packed one box yet, and let me tell you, we have A LOT of junk to pack! I just got boxes today, so I better get crackin'.
Other than the stress of packing and hoping our loan goes through (which we won't know for a couple of weeks), we have been doing good. We've mainly just been hanging out around the house lately. We had our garage sale this last weekend and did pretty good. We didn't really have any big stuff to get rid of (except a TV, which we still have). Mainly sold all Adriana's baby clothes. Its was really sad and hard for me to get rid of stuff. For some reason, I tend to "mark up" the price of the clothes that I really liked and put a quarter on stuff I didn't really care about. Isn't it funny how we put higher prices on things that mean more to us? I still had TON of clothes and shoes left over, so I'm trying to take them to resale stores to see if I can get a little extra cash that way.
I'm at less than 100 days until baby #2 comes. That blows my mind, because it will be here before you know it. He's a busy little fellow, he moves and kicks a lot. Of course, every time I call Ryan over to feel him move, he stops. Same thing happened when I was pregnant with Adriana.
Speaking of Adriana, I took her to her first movie theater experience today. During the summer a local movie theater puts on free movies on Wed and Thurs. for little kids. This is the last week, and the first time we've done it. I wasn't wild about taking her to the movie that was playing, "Happy Feet". I think she had a good time, she just got bored REAL quick with it and only lasted about 30 minutes, which I knew that would happen. It was free, so I didn't mind. I think she liked watching the movie on the big screen and seeing all the other boys and girls there. I also made it special by bringing candy and a soda for her (which isn't something she gets a whole lot of.).
Well, I guess I have put off long enough what needs to be done, PACKING! If anyone wants to come over and pack, don't hesitate. I know its a hobby for a lot of you out there! If you pack, I'll cook! :)

No comments: