Friday, August 21, 2009

Cat Fights and Giggles

I have been blessed this week. My parents have taken Adriana 2 days so I could pack/relax and get some errands run. The other day I was here packing and saw Zoe all fired up about something. Well, one of the cats that she as gotten in a fight with before, was on the deck and that cat and Zoe was having a stare down. I grabbed my camera to catch on tape how crazy Zoe sounds when she sees another cat, however as soon as I turned it on that cat pawed at Zoe through the door and Zoe sounds really crazy. Unfortunately, I ran out of room on my memory card, so its only about 3 seconds long. Anyway, when Adriana got home that evening, I showed the video to her and she thought it was the funniest thing. She kept playing it over and over again. She was laughing and then mimicking Zoe's sound that she made. It was pretty funny. Zoe doesn't find humor in her misfortune, but Adriana does.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Can you make that into a ring tone? LOL