Friday, August 14, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Today I had my blood sugar tested at the doctors office. I HATE getting my blood drawn! I know that's the least of my problems when having a baby, but still, no fun! Anyway, I have gained another 7lbs in a month. I am REALLY trying not to gain as much weight as I did with Adriana. I gained close to 60lbs with her, and was still lugging around 30lbs of that when I got pregnant this time. My goal is not to gain more than 30lbs or so with this pregnancy, but after today's weigh in, I'm feeling defeated. I need to cut out the pizza and Chinese buffets and sodas and I might stay on track. Its just so hard when your pregnant and you THINK you are craving something. My back has been hurting me so bad, that I need to be exercising but instead, I'm saving my energy up to pack.
The baby is due in about 12 weeks, and I know that will be here and gone before we know it. My next appointment is in 2 weeks. My goal: not to gain more than 2lbs. Yeah right!

No comments: