Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Getting around

Man, I'm starting to believe what my doctor told me. The second pregnancy is a lot harder on your body than your first. I'm in constant pain. I have had a bad back for many years and was actually a concern of mine when I was pregnant with Adriana, but everything seemed to work out okay. This go around, its another story. I'm in pain literally about 20 hours out of the day. Sometimes its not as bad as others, but its still there. I would rank my pain between a 6-8 (on a scale from 1-10) all the time. I don't mean to be a baby, but its really frustrating and slows me down so much. I need to get so much packed before we move in less than 2 weeks, but can't hardly pack a box without calling it a day. Why do I always move when I'm pregnant? My parents have been great to come out and watch Adriana and help me pack, I'm very thankful to have them close by.
We have a lot still to get done before the move. Ryan worked on the garage and getting it all packed up and somewhat organized this last weekend so that helped a lot, but my oh my, is there ever a ton more left to do. I know it will get done, and I'm hoping the builder will give us a couple of days to slowly move in, but I don't know that for sure.
Hope all is well with everyone. I know school is starting back up for many kids, Adriana goes back in a couple of weeks, we are both looking forward to that. Have a great day and get out there and enjoy whats left of summer!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Sorry about the pain. I feel for you, because I know that wouldn't be an easy thing to deal with. I'm also excited about getting the kids back in school and getting back to teaching.

The Pierces said...

We are praying for you. Wow,a lot is going on for you right now. Phillip was harder on me than Victoria... he liked to "ride low"... and pretend he was on a roller coaster-He moved so much. VERY uncomfortable! 16 years later he still moves a lot!:) Take care of yourself!

Hilary said...

I hate that you are having so much pain. That stinks! Good luck with the packing and the move. You deserve an award for moving while pregnant!