Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I, for some reason, feel patient right now, and so I'm going to try to upload some pictures on here, to show you guys what we have been up to lately.
We FINALLY got our A/C fixed last night. We ended up spending the night at my parents house on Saturday night, because it was 87 degrees in the house! It was not fun! I spent all day Saturday cleaning in the heat, to get our house "show room" ready, since they were showing it on Sunday. Anyway, we got the A/C working again, by the goodness of a man from church coming out Sunday and Monday to help get it fixed. We are truly grateful to have our A/C back.
I would say the biggest thing we have been working on, is potty training. We finally just put underwear on Adriana (expect when sleeping) and she has only had 1 accident. I am so pleased at how well she is doing with all of it. She went all day at school without accidents and LOVES having big girl underwear!
It has been hotter than a firecracker out there this week. I feel sorry for Ryan having to work out there in the heat. The heat indexes have been well in the 100's. We have hit summer hard! Well, we are heading out to go swimming, for the second time today, so I better go. Enjoy the pictures!
Looking pretty in a new dress
from Heehee
Ready for Summer
Say Cheese!
The cool swimming pool at the new fitness center
that we joined. The pool is really neat, and Adriana
LOVES to go!
Adriana at the other pool at "splash time"
last week when we went.
Me and Adriana, not a great picture!
Adriana had a boo boo on her foot so I got her this cold pack to help ease the pain. She fell asleep holding it on her foot, it was so cute!

No comments: