Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dishes Song

Adriana STILL loves to help out with various chores around the house. Because of the mess she tends to make, Ryan doesn't normally let her help with the dishes anymore. Well the other night, she asked Ryan to help with the dishes and he said yes and she was so excited! (Just a side note, so you don't think I'm a slave driver, me and Ryan decieded long before we were married, that if I cooked, he would do the dishes, just so you know that he's not treated like Cinderella, well for the most part.) Anyway, Adriana was patiently waiting for Ryan to get the dishes in order to start cleaning them, that she was just standing there in the kitchen singing this song to herself. It was so cute! Of course, once we pointed out that she was singing a cute song, she sang it loud and proud, and she really loved it when I started recording her singing it (suprise, suprise!). Anyway, here is our little chore lover, singing her song.



Side note: Here is the latest picture of me and my belly. I keep forgetting to have Ryan take the picture, so I did it yesterday by myself. Sorry for the poor shot, but you can get the idea anyway. I am bound and determined that this child will have just as many pictures as Adriana (this coming from a second child), but right now, I haven't been off to a great start. I will do better.

1 comment:

The Shindels said...

I, too, am bound and determined to have lots of pics of #2. However, thus far, my camera is not cooperating. I really hope it doesn't die on me.