Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Slacking Off

Sorry I haven't written anything in a few days, I have just been so tired and not felt like sitting down and writing something on the computer. I still kind of feel that way, but I wanted my "fans" to have something new to read. We really haven't had too much going on. Last Friday, I got to go out to dinner with my good friend, Jen, to a Japanese place, where they cook the food in front of you. It was cool to watch and was very good to eat! I really enjoyed seeing her again, it has been so long! Me, Jen and Susan use to be attached at the hip and we would be together 24/7 in high school. Those where the good ol' days...
On Saturday my parents had ANOTHER garage sale. I do believe that will be it for a LONG time! We are burnt out! The little town they live in had a city wide sale, so while dad ran our sale, I went shopping and spent more than our earnings for the day. I was super excited though. I came across this sale with a lady selling good maternity clothes, that were like brand new, for only $2/piece. They were all my size. I went back twice to her, I couldn't let such a good deal go. I bought over $30 worth of clothes from her. Ryan was pleased with my bargains.
Mother's day was pretty low key. I had my parents and Chris over for lunch. We ate lunch and bowled on the Wii, it was fun.
I go for my first doctors appointment this Friday, so I'm hoping they can give me a due date. We'll see...
We are planning on going down to Alabama/Florida a week from tomorrow, over Memorial Day weekend. We are looking forward to taking Adriana to the beach for the first time, hopefully she will like it and not be scared. I dread the drive, but I know we will have fun once we are there.
This evening is suppose to be some more strong storms. The other day, when I shot that footage of the wind, we had 17 tornadoes rip though Missouri, hopefully it won't be that bad tonight, although they are saying its suppose to be pretty severe. I'll keep you posted...
Well, sorry this is just a lot of nothing, but at least its something. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

k here i am all caught up... :) so i was in fair grove today... the roof literally blew right off of the middle school and all of the desks and everything, EVERYTHING they threw away! I had to go to the job because my workers were new guys and i had to get all of their tax forms filled out. it would have been fun if you could have come, but by my boss was with me. i haven't posted much on my photoblog lately, i have TON of pictures to post, and i took some today... maybe i will get them up later this week. :) oh and congrats :)