Friday, May 1, 2009

Chair Tippin'

Adriana has her favorite Elmo Chair that she will sit in and watch her videos. A couple of weeks ago, I was in my room cleaning or something, and I just hear Adriana out in the family room saying "Uh,Uh,Uh,Uh". I went in there and found her flipped backwards in her seat just laying there staring at the ceiling. I went to take a picture and of course she loved that. She was saying "cheese" and then it became a game.

Well today, I was sitting here at the computer while she watched a video and I just hear "cheese, Cheese", I look over and she has assumed the position again, and was ready for her close up. The first incident happened close to a month ago, and she remembered that I took a picture, and she was ready for another one today.

3 comments:

renee said...

sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

The Shindels said...

I LOVE Adriana's shoes!!

Mindy said...

adorable! :)