Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Quick Note

I don't have a lot of time to sit down and write, but wanted to share a few things Adriana has said today. She's talking more and more each day and we love it! (Most of the time!) Today she was eating breakfast and walks over to the sliding glass door and says with her hands in the air A: "Uh oh Mommy...rain go?" She was asking where the rain went.
Me: "Its not going to rain today, its going to be sunny instead"
A: "Buy More"
Me: "Buy more what? Rain?"
A: "Yes Mommy, buy more"
Me: "Well Mommy can't buy the rain, God sends us the rain, but today He's giving us sunshine"
A: "Ohhh"
I don't know if you had to be there to see how cute it was. Later on, she told me again that that the rain was gone, but that God sends it.

Another cute thing was today, while Adriana was in school, I stayed home and packed for our trip tomorrow. I still have suitcases open and they are full of things. Adriana walked in from school and said "Uh oh Mommy, what happened?" I told her that we had to pack to go see PopPop and HeeHee. She couldn't get over that her diapers were in a suitcase. It was cute. She saw another bag with all her hair stuff in it and said the same thing. It's blowing her mind that all her stuff are in bags.

We are going to be leaving bright and early in the morning and won't be back until next Wednesday, I will try to post while I'm down there, but that may not work out. Hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

The Pierce's said...

Lori,

Thanks again for all you do on your blog. You are such an encouragement to me-and my girls think so much of you. You will never know how much I appreciate you! Now, enough "mush"--I hope you are enjoying your trip!