Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sayings

Adriana is a little mocking bird. She will say whatever you say, or laugh how you laugh, its pretty funny and cute, unless she does it to a stranger while we are out in public. Anyway, here are some things that she says that I want to write down, so I won't forget them.

When Adriana is wanting to be held she will look at me and say "hold you".

At night, I'll try to talk to Adriana about her day and tell her to have sweet dreams, so I'll say "do you want me to talk to you?". So Adriana will say "Talk you", when she wants me to lay down with her and talk.

When Zoe has had enough of her sister, she will pat at her or snap at her. Adriana will come to me and say "Got you!". This is because if I see this happen I'll say, "Zoe is going to get you, if you don't stop".

Adriana also LOVES to help out with chores around the house. She will help her daddy with the trash and will collect all the trash cans and dump them into the big trash can and then help carry it out to the barrel. She loves to help with the dishes and laundry. Her newest chore she loves to help with is with, in Adriana's words, "Zoe's Poopies". She LOVES to clean out Zoe's litter box. I don't know how good it is that she is inhaling cat waste, but she loves it. She is such a big helper, and we know that come 10 years down the road, she won't be so willing to do chores, but we think its cute now.

No comments: