Friday, May 15, 2009

I have strict orders from a lot of people to let them know how my first doctor's appointment went today. She determined that I'm about 12 weeks along, which will put me due around Thanksgiving. When they do the ultrasound in a couple of months, they can get a better idea on a due date. I got to hear the heartbeat, which is always cool. And, yes, there was only one!
I guess that's about all the news for now. Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday and try to enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

The Shindels said...

Congrats! How exciting! I'm surprised your doctor is waiting so long to do an ultrasound. Ours does two for a healthy pregnancy...one in the first trimester to confirm/change the due date and one at 20 weeks to make sure baby's healthy and to determine the gender of the baby. However, with Adon, we had a ton! Mostly because he was really comfy and wouldn't move for the ultrasound lady to get the pictures she needed. :o)

The Pierces said...

Thanks for sharing all this with us, Lori. The girls are always checking on your blog..."Mom, did you see Lori's blog today?" Thanks for including us. We are praying for you.

Kara said...

That's so exciting! I hope we get to see yall for at least a little bit this weekend.

Hilary said...

Thanks for sharing. How is the nausea? You have been in my prayers. Keep me posted, please!