Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vacation Time

Silence fills the air currently at our house. Its a funny and rare sound after having an adventurous toddler running around. Adriana was whisked away today by my parents for a mini vacation with them. They are taking her home with her, where she will be able to go swimming, swinging and torture their cat for a while. Me and Ryan are going to St. Louis for a camping trip with my best friend, Susan, and her husband. This is the third year we have gotten together for an "adult only" vacation, no kids. I must say its nice to get away and relax for awhile. We are going to go to Six Flags, do some shopping and just hang out and have fun. I know I'm going to miss Adriana, but its a good break for both of us. So as I sit here like a child, anxious about not having "mommy" responsibilities for a few days, I will still miss my little girl.
Hopefully, I will have lots of stories and pictures next week, so stay tuned.....

No comments: