Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School


Her "book bag" and lunch bag.



Too antsy to sit still to get any good pictures


"I'm ready for school, mom!"

Well, we made it! Adriana did great! The teachers told me that she didn't cry all day. She was a little hesitant at first, but she started playing with dollies after about 2-3 minutes of being there, so I was able to slip out of the room. The teacher told me that they went outside twice to play, which I'm sure Adriana loved, since she loves the outdoors so much. I know she had a great time and was tuckered out when we got home. She didn't move at all when I laid her in her bed for a nap.


I enjoyed a little free time myself. I actually thought that I would be bored out of my mind, but I almost ran out of time running errands. I did sign up at the gym and had every intention on going and working out after I ran a few places, but didn't have any time to do anything. I will be starting working out on Wednesday (I want to take a Water Yoga class on Wed, but am afraid, by what I saw today, that I will be the only one there that isn't drinking Ensure and on some geriatric exercise regiment. I guess I'll be the young "whipper snapper" in class). I had to go to Best Buy and get a new phone, which took an hour and a half, hence the reason I waited till I didn't have my child with me running amok in the store. I am tired of the idiots at bust buy. I could rant and rave about them, but I'll spare us both time. Anyway, that ended up taking a lot of my time. I did end up at the mall, but didn't spend too much money.
All in all, I think this is such a great program she is in and can't wait to see progress with it.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I love her Elmo backpack. I'm sure she does too! Her hair is so beautiful, I love the pictures that my parents brought back.