Tuesday, August 19, 2008


Alright, I'm falling behind. Yesterday (Monday) was my mom's (29th and holding) birthday. It was a very busy day for us, so I am a day late and a dollar short (as usual). Happy Belated birthday mom, I hope you had a good one!
Well, my baby is officially no longer a baby (at least in my eyes). Today my Adriana turned 18 months old. In my mind, for some reason, I think of 18 month olds no longer as baby's but as busy little toddlers. I know that she has been a toddler now for quite sometime, but now its official. Yesterday we had her doctors appt, and she weighs 24lbs. She had to get 2 more shots, which she hated, but did really well getting them. The doctor said that she is doing good with her development. I can't believe how fast time goes and how fast she is growing up. She no longer lets me cuddle with her and barely stops long enough for me to grab her and give her a hug. We are just taking everyday one day at a time, as we are now approaching the terrible twos and seeing how she pushes her limits from day to day. Although she is an ornery toddler, we love her more and more everyday!

No comments: