Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We're still here

Just so people don't think we have fallen off the face of the earth, we're still alive and kickin'!
I'm hesitant to post anything on our computer lately because it has been acting up so much and I'm afraid its going to crash any day. I don't want to load anymore pictures on the computer because of this. I just want to get all my pictures that are on my computer off successfully, before it goes out. We had a great memorial day weekend and am still trying to get back into the swing of things. I'm going to start watching some boys today and will be watching them throughout the summer. They are good kids, they are twins and just got done with the 3rd grade. They are my friend Emily's sons (Emily use to watch Adriana when I was working), I love their family and am glad to help them out. Anyway, I say all that, to say that I'll be a lot more busy now, so I'll still try to post as much as I can. Well, I better go clean my house, its a never ending job!

1 comment:

The Shindels said...

I understand the never-ending housework! I don't know how I'll manage while I'm working. I guess the house will just look...lived in. :o)