Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nothing new..

Ryan reminded me last night, I'm slacking on my Blog. There hasn't been too much going on with us, not enough to write about. I'm still scared to put anything on our computer, thinking that I might be overloading it.
Ryan is still working hard (when its not raining), and complaining to me every minute how hot he is outside. Adriana also tells me how hot it is. With a little gruff voice, she says "hot, hot" waving her hand (as if to cool it down). She didn't want to go outside the other day with me to get the mail, because it was "hot,hot". She is her daddy's girl when it comes to complaining about the weather. We want to get Adriana a little pool, but they were sold out last week at wal-mart when I went to get one. My parents just bought a 15' pool and we are anxious to go and swim.
I just got finished reading an article on the internet, that said that Missouri has the lowest gas prices in the nation. Go Missouri! Its sad that $3.79 is the cheapest.
Well I guess that's all the rambling on that I'll do. I will try to post some pictures in a few days, I need to clean off the ones that I have on the computer, before downloading more.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Lori -
Good to see you are keeping cool. Poor Miss Adrianna and no pool. We bought a small one this summer and have it on our deck. Anthony messes in it sometimes, but most of the time it gets only toys and whatever dirt he can gather from Mommy's flowers before getting caught!